Holidays at the 4-star superior wellness hotel at Lake Achensee.
Take a break from the busy day-to-day routine and escape to the beautiful scenery of Lake Achensee and the Nature Park Karwendel. In the family-run Wiesenhof hotel, guests can expect an easygoing at-home atmosphere with all the amenities of a 4-star superior spa hotel.
Rooms & suites
- Welcome drink in your room
- Culinary delights: Rich breakfast buffet, in the evening the Wiesenhof dinner with delicious soups and salads, starters, main courses and desserts
- Large, comfortable rooms with complimentary products from Tiroler Steinöl®, safe, some rooms with refrigerator
- Bathrobe & sauna bag during your stay
- Pillows filled with herbs and arolla pine, various pillows to choose from
- Free use of the wellness area KARWENDEL SPA on 2300 m² incl. swimming hall with 25-metre pool, indoor relax pool, saunas and steam rooms
- Early morning tea from the tea bar in the KARWENDEL SPA for early swimmers
- Cardio fitness center with Technogym equipment, Dr. Wolff training equipment and back therapy
- Free activity programme
Services & amenities
- Free hire of rucksacks, hiking & Nordic walking poles, hiking maps, toboggans
- Children’s play area, club room for kids
- Well-stocked library
- Visitor card Achensee Card (free use of buses & cross-country ski runs)
- Free transfer to/from the train station Jenbach
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and hotel areas
- Lockable ski storage room with boot dryer
- Lockable storage room for bicycles and golf caddies
- Everything for your baby: electric kettles, bottle warmers, baby phones, changing mats, pushchairs, buggies, baby back carriers, high chairs, cribs
- Against fee: bicycles, electric bikes, e-carts, Segways to hire; indoor golf simulator
- Free parking in front of the hotel
- Parking garage with car wash against fee Tiefgarage mit Waschanlage gegen Gebühr (for stays up to 4 days €12/day, from 5+ days €10/day)
Frequently asked questions
Check-in: On the day of your arrival your room will be ready from 15.00. If you arrive earlier, you can enjoy breakfast or lunch à la carte and explore the surroundings.
Check-out: We kindly ask you to vacate your room until 11:00 on the day of your departure. Subject to availability late check-out is possible:
- until 12:00 free of charge
- until 15:00 € 20 per person
- until 17:00 € 50 per person
Lake Achensee, Tirol’s largest lake, is only five minutes’ walk from the hotel Wiesenhof. There are numerous spots for bathing and swimming on the lakeshore in Pertisau. The jetty of the Achenseeschiffahrt is within ca. 10 minutes walking distance.
The Wiesenhof enjoys a very quiet setting surrounded by meadows. Our guests will not be disturbed by the lake promenade which can become quite crowded in the summertime. Our beautiful garden with sunbathing lawn offers many quiet spots to relax and unwind.
A variety of recreational options are within easy walking distance:
- Karwendel cable car 5 min
- Golf course 5 min
- Nature park Karwendel 10 min
We are happy to provide you with changing mats, pushchairs, baby phones, bottle warmers, electric kettles, cots and step stools. You will receive the equipment and instruction from our reception team.
The Wiesenhof has a ground floor entrance, lift, large rooms and a wheelchair accessible bathroom/toilet on the first floor. There is sufficient space in the restaurant and bar/lounge area.
In the gallery above the bar there is a well-stocked library and various board games.
We are committed to protecting our wonderful nature for future generations and therefore promote e-mobility in Austria. Our guests have a variety of options to explore the beautiful surroundings in an environmentally friendly way. Take a tour with our Tesla S or our golf carts.
Exploring the shores of Lake Achensee with our E-Bikes is a great experience. Or how about an adventurous tour with the Segway, the self-balancing means of transport that lets you discover the surroundings in a leisurely way.
We recommend booking your preferred means of transport in advanced as our fleet is quickly booked up, especially when the weather is fine.
The Pertisau golf course and the covered driving range are within 5 minutes walking distance.
Two state-of-the-art golf simulators are located in the basement of the Wiesenhof. For reservations and questions please contact our reception.
Well-behaved dogs are welcome to stay with us. We charge €30 per day per dog (without food) including a small surprise. If you travel with a dog, please let us know in advance as we only have a limited number of dog-friendly rooms. Pets are not permitted on the beds or furniture. We suggest you bring a dog-bed and some towels/blankets with you.
If you want to bring your dog to dinner, we will be happy to reserve a table in our lounge or bar. Please find towels in our draft lobby to dry your dog off after a soggy walk.
Please remember that in the Achensee holiday region dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. In addition, dogs must be muzzled in public buses, in cable cars and on ships. Dog owners must pick up after their dog. The region provides several dog toilets.
Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in the entire hotel. We have also set up a small internet cafe in the gallery above the bar where you can also use the internet free of charge.
Free parking is available in front of the hotel. Alternatively, can book a parking space in our garage (against fee).
The “right” pillow is the most important thing for a peaceful and pleasant sleep. At the Wiesenhof, we offer a choice of pillows. Please ask our friendly staff at reception by 20.00 at the latest.
ViscoPur sleeping pillow
Adjusts exactly to the shape of your head in every sleeping position and supports the neck. Tensions in the neck and shoulder area are considerably relieved.
Especially recommended for: Tension in the neck area, back pain and spinal problems, migraine, sleep disorders and more.
Our herbal pillows are filled with hay flowers and herbs! These come from unfertilized alpine meadows and therefore have the full healing power of the plants growing there!
For optimum pressure relief and support – variable water capacity. A blessing for your neck! The water pillow adapts to every head shape
P.S. All pillows and cushions are available to purchase.
The Wiesenhof has a spectacular swimming hall with a 25-metre sports pool and direct access to the sunbathing lawn. The use of the swimming hall is free for Wiesenhof guests.
You can deposit your laundry at the reception at any time and you will receive your clothes back as soon as possible. Laundry bags are available at the reception.
The use of the swimming hall, relax pool, saunas and steam rooms and the cardio fitness center is free for all Wiesenhof guests.
Our cancellation fees:
- Up to 14 days prior to date of arrival: no cancellation fees
- For cancellations up to 14 days prior to date of arrival we charge 50% of the booked total amount
- For cancellations within 7 days prior to date of arrival we charge 75% of the booked total amount
- For cancellations within less than 2 days prior to date of arrival we charge 100% of the booked total amount
Sometimes the unexpected does occur and the long-awaited holiday needs to be cancelled. To avoid cancellation fees we recommend taking out a travel insurance.
NEW: Insurance cover exists in the event that you, as the insured customer, are unable to commence or have to interrupt your holidays
- because you have been found to have an elevated temperature, even if a later test result is negative, or you have tested positive for COVID-19 without showing symptoms.
- if you show COVID-19 symptoms
- because a close relative or a person living in the same household has contracted COVID-19 and your urgent presence is required.
- because a close relative in the shared household has contracted COVID-19 and you must therefore be quarantined.
- Prices are per person and night incl. the Wiesenhof half board, excluding tourist tax € 3 per person and day.
- Between Christmas and New Year’s Day we charge a one-time surcharge of € 90 per person.
- For bookings and cancellations the Austrian General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry apply.
Book directly through our website, by email or by phone and get the best price.
No matter which season you choose for staying at the Wiesenhof, you pay the same accommodation rates year-round.
If you stay 5+, 8+, 11+ or 15+ days, the daily room rate will be reduced by € 4.
Regular guests will receive 1% discount on the daily accommodation rate (not valid in conjunction with packages). The discount is limited to 25%.
For children staying in their parents’ room (2 adults), we charge €5 per child and per year of age (per night). Children under 1 year old stay for free.