Well-being powered by nature.
Wellness Hotel in Tirol
Connected with nature, it is easy to find your inner self.
The Wiesenhof enjoys a wonderful setting between the mountain and the lake, so it was only reasonable to bring nature into our KARWENDEL SPA. Immerse yourself in precious spring water, breathe the scent of mountain herbs, feel the power of Tiroler Steinöl® (shale oil) and bathe in hay flowers or goat’s milk. The fantastic panoramic view of the surrounding mountains, forests and meadows, which you enjoy from the swimming hall of our wellness hotel at Lake Achensee, enhances this feeling of being close to nature.
Karwendel SPA on 2,300m²
Swimming hall, relax pool, sauna area, relaxation rooms, spa treatments.
25-metre swimming pool
Swimming hall featuring the region’s only pool with competition swimming length.
Invigorating massages, relaxing spa baths, luxurious body and face treatments.
Wiesenhof Swimming Hall & Relax Pool
The Wiesenhof swimming hall is an architectural masterpiece in art nouveau style which has been carefully integrated into our magnificent surroundings. Featuring a 25-metre sports pool, the swimming hall is the region’s largest hotel swimming pool. The window facade affords fantastic panoramic views of the surrounding mountains, forests and meadows year-round. In winter, the swimming hall is pleasantly heated. In summer, guests enjoy direct access to our beautiful sunbathing lawn. The use of the swimming hall is free for all Wiesenhof guests. Opening times are daily from 7:00 to 21:00.
The indoor relax pool is equipped with a counter-current system. Open daily from 6:00 to 21:00 and free for all Wiesenhof guests.
Saunas & Relaxation Rooms
The power of the Alps collected for you. Chamomile, sage and lavender are the typical fragrance of the herbal steam sauna. The fine spray of brine in the saline steam sauna clears the respiratory system. Relaxation rooms provide peace and tranquility.
- Alpine herbs sauna
- Beehive sauna
- Saline steam room
- Sweating room
- Heated loungers with view of the mountain views
- Relaxation room panorama Sonnenhalle
- Garden with sunbathing lawn
Open daily from 11:00 to 19:00 and free for all Wiesenhof guests. Reserved for guests aged 12 years and over.
Soak in the fragrance of mountain herbs, feel the power of Tiroler Steinöl®, bathe in hay flowers. Let us pamper you with fine beauty treatments, relaxing spa massages and luxurious body treatments. Our friendly staff will cater to your every wish.
- Massages from € 39
- Spa baths from € 37
- Body treatments from € 55
- Beauty treatments from € 65
Opening Hours KARWENDEL SPA
The use of the swimming hall, relax pool, saunas and steam rooms and the cardio fitness center is included in the half board room rate.
- Opening hours are daily from 7:00 to 21:00
- The use of the swimming hall is free for all Wiesenhof guests.
- Open daily around the clock.
- The use of the relax pool is free for all Wiesenhof guests.
- Saunas and steam baths are open daily from 11:00 to 19:00
- The use of the saunas and steam baths is free for all Wiesenhof guests.
- The sauna area is a textile-free area and reserved for guests aged 12 years and over.
- The fitness center is open daily around the clock.
- The use of the fitness center and gym is free for Wiesenhof guests.