The largest hotel swimming pool in the Achensee region.
Swimming Hall Achensee
The Wiesenhof swimming hall. Art nouveau redefined.
The Wiesenhof swimming hall is an architectural masterpiece and has been carefully integrated into our magnificent surroundings. It is more than “just” a swimming pool: Featuring a 25-metre sports pool, the swimming hall is the region’s largest hotel swimming pool. The steel and glass structure in the art nouveau style is reminiscent of the glamorous times of the turn of the century. The entire KARWENDEL SPA with swimming hall and sauna area offers wellness on an area of 2.300m².
Art Nouveau Swimming Hall
Through the window facade swimmers have a fantastic panoramic view of the surrounding mountains, forests and meadows all year round. In winter, the swimming hall is pleasantly heated. In summer, opening the large windows provide outdoor access to our beautiful sunbathing lawn. Opening times are daily from 7:00 to 21:00.
The height adjustable false bottom is a technical showpiece which can create variable water depths:
- 1.40m for regular swimmers
- 1.10m for aqua gymnastics
- 0.0m for parties and events
The indoor relax pool has been fully renovated in 2009 and is equipped with a counter-current system – we also offer regular aqua exercise classes.
The relax pool is open daily around the clock.
Opening Hours KARWENDEL SPA
The use of the swimming hall, relax pool, saunas and steam rooms and the cardio fitness center is included in the half board room rate.
- Opening hours are daily from 7:00 to 21:00
- The use of the swimming hall is free for all Wiesenhof guests.
- Open daily around the clock.
- The use of the relax pool is free for all Wiesenhof guests.
- Saunas and steam baths are open daily from 11:00 to 19:00
- The use of the saunas and steam baths is free for all Wiesenhof guests.
- The sauna area is a textile-free area and reserved for guests aged 12 years and over.
- The fitness center is open daily around the clock.
- The use of the fitness center and gym is free for Wiesenhof guests.