Good to know
Our reception is available daily from 8.00 to 22.00h by phone number +43 (5243) 5246. You can directly ask for available rooms and prices, place a reservation or ask anything you would like to know about the Wiesenhof.
Frequently asked questions
- You would like to book or you are interested in a non-binding offer?Just fill out the inquiry form - we will send you an indivual offer for your holidays at the Wiesenhof.
- Have you already booked?
- Directions to the Wiesenhof can be found here.
- Would you like to book additional spa treatments in advance? Please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Do you have to cancel your reservation? If you have booked directly at the Wiesenhof, please call us immediately or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have booked at a travel agency or online booking platform, cancellation must be done directly there.
- What are the cancellation fees?Do you need to cancel your reservation? We will certainly try our best to avoid cancellation fees. In general the following fees apply in case of cancellation:
- Up to 3 months prior to arrival: no cancellation fees
- Up to 3 months to 1 month prior to arrival: 40%
- Up to 1 month prior to arrival: 70%
- Less than 1 week prior to arrival: 90%
- What are the check-out times?We kindly ask you to check-out until 11.00h in the morning. Late check-out might be possible depending on availability and after consultation with our reception:
- until 12:00h noon without additional costs
- until 15:00h we charge EUR 20.00 p.p.
- until 17:00h we charge EUR 50.00 p.p.
- Is it possible to book anywhere cheaper?You have worked hard for your holidays and we strive daily to offer the best price and the best quality. It is NOT possible to book our hotel anywhere else cheaper than directly from us. Please note that our regular guest bonus as well as our discount package prices are applicable exclusively for direct bookings at the Wiesenhof. "Book Wiesenhof -70% cheaper" is an advertising lie from dubious travel platforms! Please inform us directly if you discover an Internet platform that violates our price promise!
- Is the use of KARWENDEL SPA free?Yes, for Wiesenhof guests the use of the KARWENDEL SPA including the use of the gym and the swimming pool is included in the price.
- How far away is the golf course from the hotel?Both the Golf Club Achensee and the driving range are within 5 minutes walking distance.
- May I book spa treatments also on site?Yes, you can also book spa treatments on site. Our spa reception is open daily from 8:00 to 18:00h and will be pleased to advise you. In order to best meet your preferred times, we would like to ask you to book your desired treatments together with your room reservation.
- May I reserve a specific room number?The Wiesenhof has 66 rooms, all of them new and equipped with modern comfort. About half of the rooms have either lake or mountain view. If your preferred room number is available on the requested dates, we will gladly consider this when making your reservation. Otherwise we can offer you a comparable room in the same category with similar characteristics.
- Does the hotel have WIFI / Internet?Yes - free highspeed Internet via WLAN is available in the entire hotel.
- Is the hotel barrier-free?The Wiesenhof has a ground floor entrance, lift, large rooms and a wheelchair accessible bathroom / toilet on the first floor. There is sufficient space in the restaurant and bar/lounge area.
- Where can I park my car?A large car park is available directly in front of the hotel. Of course parking for our guests is free of charge!
- You would like to organize a seminar or incentive?Please contact us for a suitable offer for your event, seminar, incentive or meeting at the Wiesenhof. We are specialized in making any event a success. Just provide detailed information about the date of the event, the number of persons and nights and also, if we should organize some “specials”, e.g. excursions (train, boat, hike, etc.) or other activities related to your event. Send an e-mail to email@example.com or call us – of course we call you back.
- Are dogs allowed in the hotel?Yes, well-behaved dogs are very welcome. We charge a cleaning fee of 20.- EUR per day. Dog owners can enjoy their breakfast and dinner together with their dogs in our cosy guest lounge where a table will be reserved.
- Is half board included in the price?Yes, the room price (or package price) includes the Wiesenhof luxury half board. This consists of a generous breakfast buffet, the vital lunch buffet with soups and salads, the vitality snack with fresh breads and homemade spreads and cake from the plate, the 4-course dinner in the evening and even a small dinner cooking after a long sauna evening.
- Are children allowed in the KARWENDEL SPA?The sauna area is a textile-free zone and admission for children under 16 years is not allowed. Children are welcome to use our indoor pool.
- What is included in the price?
- Spacious rooms with complimentary Tirolean Shale Oil products, TV, Internet, telephone, safe, and much more.
- The use of the spa facilities on 2,300 m² with swimming hall, indoor pool and cardio fitness center
- Culinary delights almost around the clock: breakfast, late breakfast, lunch buffet with soups and salads, afternoon snacks and cakes, 4-course menu of choice in the evening, small dishes after the long sauna evening.
- Free bike rental in summer, in winter free toboggan rental
- Children's playroom, library, locker, ...
- Discounts on Segway and e-cart rental
- The guest card which entitles you to free use of the regional bus and the cross-country skiing tracks in Pertisau
- Free transfer to and from the train station Jenbach
- Is the Wiesenhof open all year round?No, from beginning of November until before Christmas our hotel is closed.
- What are the opening times of the KARWENDEL SPA?Saunas and steam baths are open daily from 11:00 to 19:00h. On Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays until 22:00h (long sauna evening). The indoor pool and fitness center are open daily from 7:00 to 22:00h. Appointments for massages, beauty and cosmetic treatments are available daily from 9:00 to 19:00h.
Do you have any other questions about the Wiesenhof?
For other questions or feedback feel free to fill out the form below.