- No cancellation fees for cancellations up to 14 days prior to date of arrival
- For cancellations up to 7 days prior to date of arrival, 75% of the booked total amount
- For cancellations within less than 6 days prior to date of arrival, we charge 100% of the booked total amount
Sometimes the unexpected does occur and the long-awaited holiday needs to be cancelled. To avoid cancellation fees we recommend taking out a travel insurance.
NEW: Insurance cover exists in the event that you, as the insured customer, are unable to commence or have to interrupt your holidays
- because you have been found to have an elevated temperature, even if a later test result is negative, or you have tested positive for COVID-19 without showing symptoms.
- if you show COVID-19 symptoms
- because a close relative or a person living in the same household has contracted COVID-19 and your urgent presence is required.
- because a close relative in the shared household has contracted COVID-19 and you must therefore be quarantined.
Click here for more information.