Children will spend fun-filled days learning to ride and care for their pony under the guidance and supervision of Alexandra Entner, Certified Riding Instructor. We start with developing familiarity with ponies whilst building confidence. In our varied programme there is lots to learn about horses in a playful way. In between there is of course ample time for stroking the animals. Easy riding lessons are suitable even for children who previously had little or no contact with horses.The benefits of learning to ride
Riding horses is great physical exercise and fun. It gets kids outdoors in the fresh air and in tune with nature. Horse riding is also good for improving coordination and balance skills. Riding helps children to reduce stress and provides a feeling of happiness and wellbeing. Children also learn to take on responsibility. Taking care of horses teaches children to care for others. Riding in groups is also valuable for improving social skills.The Wiesenhof Pony Camp will take place during the summer season 2019 in our own riding stables.
We start with groups from 3 children. Please send us your desired dates.Details
- Sunday to Tuesday the daily hours are 10:00 – 14:00h
- After breakfast with the parents we look forward to welcoming the children at our riding stable.
- In the mornings there will be riding lessons and time for stroking the ponies.
- After the lunch snack the children’s programme will continue. In our “pony room” the children will learn a lot about horses and ponies and will do some craft exercises.
- Excursions into the surrounding nature park complete the programme.
- Learn the handling of horses and ponies
- Riding lessons depending on ability and interest of the children
- Horse care basics (saddle care, brushing, stroking)
- Fun and exercising in the nature with horses and ponies
3 days pony camp
Price per child260,-
Prices in Euro incl. lunch snack, excl. accommodation