Holidays at Tirol’s largest lake
Pertisau at Lake Achensee
The Achensee holiday region in Tirol, Austria, is known for its natural beauty and outdoor activities. Pertisau is located at the western shore of Lake Achensee at an elevation of 950 metres above sea level. Situated at the foot of the Karwendel mountains, where three valleys lead into the Nature Park Karwendel, the village is the perfect destination for people looking to connect with nature.
- From Germany: Autobahn (motorway) Munich-Salzburg, exit Holzkirchen. Continue via the Achenpass to Maurach and Pertisau (toll-free). Alternatively via Kufstein on the A12 Inntalautobahn direction Innsbruck/ Brenner (toll sticker required for Austria). Exit Wiesing/Achensee.
- From Italy: Brenner-Innsbruck – exit Wiesing-Maurach-Pertisau
- From Switzerland: Arlberg-Innsbruck – exit Wiesing-Maurach-Pertisau.
- Upon arrival in Pertisau turn left. After approx. 500 m you will find the driveway to the Wiesenhof. Free parking is available in front of the hotel. On request, we are happy to reserve a space in our parking garage (against fee), please contact our reception for details.
Find us on Google maps: Google Maps Wiesenhof Pertisau.
By train: The train station Jenbach (between Innsbruck and Kufstein) is within a distance of approx. 8 km of Pertisau. All Eurocity trains stop at Jenbach. Take the bus or a taxi to Pertisau. On arrival, your booking confirmation allows free use of the public bus. We are happy to help you arrange transfers from/to the train station Jenbach.
By bus: The visitor card which you will receive upon arrival at reception allows you free use of regional buses. From the Wiesenhof you can take the bus to Maurach, Achenkirch and Steinberg. A regular bus service runs hourly from and to the train station Jenbach.
- Airport Innsbruck (INN): The airport Innsbruck is a 45-minute drive from the Achensee region.
- Airport Munich (MUC): The airport Munich is a two-hour drive from the Achensee region.
- Airport Salzburg (SZG): The airport Salzburg is a 1.5-hour drive from the Achensee region
Transfers from and to the airports can certainly be arranged or you can book your airport transfer taxi online.